Reference rules allow you to configure whether Portal will allow documents to be submitted, accepted, sent, or released with missing references or referenced documents. These settings can be configured per document type, and are split between Contractor actions and Document Controller actions.
You must be assigned to the Tenant Administrator role to perform this task.
Configure Reference Rules
To configure reference rules:
- On the Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Account Settings icon .
The Account Settings page appears.
- In the menu, click Document Settings.
The Document Settings page appears.
- Click the Reference Rules tab to open it.
The Reference Rules list appears and shows the current rules.
- In the toolbar, select a project type from the list for which you want to set its compliance rules.
The settings for the selected project type appear.
- In the toolbar, click Edit to change the current settings.
The settings become editable.
- In each compliance rule row, select an action for each action column using the descriptions in the following table.
- Click Save.
Compliance Rule Actions
|Allow||Allows the action to proceed without warning.|
|Warning||Displays a warning that the document does not comply with the rule.|
|Fail||Prevents the action from proceeding and displays a warning that the document does not comply with the rule.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.