The Meridian Cloud REST API is an additional service that you can add to any existing Meridian Cloud subscription (Enterprise, Business, and Project). To add the API to your tenancy, contact your Accruent account manager.
The API enables you to integrate Meridian Cloud with other business systems that manage physical assets. It can help to optimize information flows and provide valuable analytics and reporting insights into how that information is used by your teams. The API can be used to create assets and their relationships to documents that are used by Meridian PowerWeb, Meridian Portal, Meridian Explorer, and Meridian Mobile. The Meridian Cloud API is not a software development kit (SDK) and does not require installation.
All documentation for the API is available from the regional Accruent API Developer Portal where your tenancy is hosted:
You must first Subscribe To the API before you may begin using it.
The portal provides features for developers to:
- Sign up a Meridian Cloud tenancy for API access as described in Subscribe To the API
- Subscribe to specific APIs and view their unique keys that must be sent with API requests
- Read quick start guides that describe the URL structure and how to pass subscription keys in API calls
- See the API endpoints, parameters, and responses
- See sample code in a variety of popular programming languages
- Try the APIs in real-time
To give you a jump start on working with the API, we've extended some existing on-premises Meridian Enterprise tools to use the API without any programming required: