Meridian Cloud provides these watermark types, which may be enabled separately for each document type to meet your organization's requirements:
- Signatures – text comprised of system information placeholders and custom text that validates approved documents and is added to PDF renditions. For information about configuring signature watermarks, see Configure Signature Watermarks.
- In-Progress Overlay – text added to PDF renditions of documents that are currently in a project or are under change. For more information, see In-Progress Overlay
- Prior Revision Overlay – text added to PDF renditions of archived and prior revisions. For information about configure the prior revision overlay, Configure Prior Revision Overlay.
Multiple watermarks can be active at the same time. For example, a document that was approved, but has since been archived may show both the approval signature and the prior revision overlay. Other combinations of watermark types work similarly.To configure watermark types:
- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Account Settings icon . The Account Settings page appears.
- In the menu, expand Rendering and then click Watermarks. The Watermarks page appears and shows the current watermark settings.
- Click Activation. The current configuration of watermark types for each document type appears.
- Click Edit. Check boxes appear for each combination of document type and watermark type.
- For each document type, select the watermark types that you want to enable.
- Click Save.