When this feature is enabled for a document type and a user routes a document for approval or issuance and they are prompted to select an approval reason, that reason together with system information can be added as a watermark on document renditions. You can configure the watermark text and its font size and location for each combination of page size and page orientation.
- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Account Settings icon . The Account Settings page appears.
- In the menu, expand Rendering and then click Watermarks. The Watermarks page appears and shows the current watermark settings. The Signatures tab displays the current signature text and the settings for each configured page size and orientation. The signature text is a combination of system text placeholders and custom text. The same signature text is added to every page regardless of its size or orientation. A sample of how the current signature text would appear is shown.
- To edit the signature text, add or remove placeholders from left to right:
- Click in each placeholder that you want to remove.
- Click in each placeholder that you want to add. Placeholders may only be added to the end of the signature
- Type text (30 characters maximum) in the Enter custom text field and click .
- When you are finished editing the signature text, click Save.
If a matching paper format is not specified, the system will place the signature in the lower left corner by default.
To add a new paper format:
- Click Add Format. An empty row appears at the bottom of the list.
- Click or type values in each column and then click Save.
To edit an existing paper format:
- Click Edit in the row of the paper format. The settings become editable.
- Click or type values in each column. Locations accept positive numbers between 0 and 5000 and relative to the lower left corner of the text. Valid font sizes are between 8 and 72. All text is black with the Helvetica font.
- Click Save.
To delete a paper format:
- Click Remove Format. A confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Remove. The format disappears from the list.