- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Account Settings icon . The Account Settings page appears.
- In the menu, expand Rendering and then click Watermarks. The Watermarks page appears and shows the current watermark settings.
- Click Print Stamp. The current print stamp settings appear.
- Select a location for the print stamp from the Position list. The print stamp will be placed there horizontally on the page and justified according to the location you select. The default location is upper left
- To upload a new print stamp code file:
- Click Upload new PDF print stamp as .txt file. The Upload new PDF print stamp as .txt file dialog appears.
- Click the upload button . The Open dialog appears.
- Select a file with a .txt file extension and then click Open. The filename appears in the dialog.
- Click Add. The code in the file becomes the new print stamp.
To download the current print stamp code file for reference:
- Click Download PDF print stamp as .txt file. The file downloads to your browser where you can open and view it.