This feature is available in Meridian Portal only.
When users review documents as described in Respond About a Document, they are able to select from a list of available responses. You can customize the text that users see for each response.
To view or edit the list of review responses:
You must be assigned to the Tenant Administrator role to perform this task.
- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Account Settings icon . The Account Settings page appears.
- In the menu, click Review Response Codes. The Review Response Codes page appears and lists the current responses.
- From the Project Types list in the header toolbar, select the project type for which you want to view its review responses. The list updates to show the response code that are available for that project type.
- To set a custom name for response:
- In the toolbar, click Edit. The Customized Terminology column of the list becomes editable.
- Type a name in the Customized Terminology column for the desired response and then click Save. The custom name is shown for that response throughout your tenancy.
Please sign in to leave a comment.