You can view information about all of the email notifications that are sent from your Meridian Portal tenancy.
To view the email notification log:
You must be assigned to the Tenant Administrator role to perform this task.
- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Audit Trail icon . The Audit Trail page appears and lists all the activity in your Meridian Portal system sorted by date and time as described in Audit Portal Activity.
- In the tab bar, click Email Notifications. The Email Notifications list shows all notification activity sorted by date and time. An oval in the header indicates the quantity of notifications shown by the current filter.
- To the left of the event list, type the email address of the recipient and then click Filter. The list updates to show only notifications sent to that email address.
- To the left of the event list, select the Failed checkbox. The list updates to show only notifications that were not received by the specified email address.
- In the right-most column, click Details in the row of the notification that you want to see. The information appears in a new dialog.
- To the left of the event list, click Clear Filter to start over with different criteria.