You can view and export information about all of the activities that occur in your Meridian Portal tenancy.
You must be assigned to the Tenant Administrator role to perform this task.
To view the entire system audit log:
- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Audit Trail icon . The Audit Trail page appears and lists all the activity in your Meridian Portal system sorted by date and time.
To view only specific events:
- Open the Audit Trail page using the preceding task.
To the left of the event list, click the Select filter icon and then select the property values of the events that you want to see. The number of events that have each property value is shown in parentheses after the property value. For example, the Event filter might show Annotation modified (3), which means that there are 3 Annotation modified events.
- Repeat to add more filters.
- Click this icon to remove a filter.
Click the From and To text boxes to show calendars from which you can select a date range.
- Click Filter. The list refreshes to show only the events that match your criteria.
- Click Clear Filter to start over with different criteria.
To export the current view to a CSV file:
Exports are limited to a maximum of 1000 events.
- Filter the events as described in the preceding task, if necessary.
- In the toolbar, click Export. The Audit Trail Export dialog box appears and the export file is generated.
- When the export file is ready and the Export button is enabled, click Export. The export file downloads to your browser where you can open it in any CSV-compatible application.