Finalizing a review closes the review so that no more comments can be added to documents, no more annotations can be uploaded, and no more responses can be registered.
To finalize a review:
Only the lead reviewer of a review package may finalize the review.
- Open the review package that you want to review as described in Viewing review packages.
- In the toolbar, click Finalize.
- If not all of the assigned reviewers have yet responded to the review, a confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Finalize. The status of the review changes to Complete.
- Open the Document Details page of the document for which you want to collate the annotations as described in Viewing document comments.
- Click the Download File with Collated Annotations icon of the file that you want to download. Your browser downloads the document.
- Open the file in the program of your choice, add, delete, or reply to annotations with that program's tools, and save the file.
- Reopen the Document Details page of the document.
- Click the Upload file with Collated Annotations icon. The Choose File to Upload dialog box appears.
- Select the file on your PC that you annotated and click Open. The file uploads to the review package.