Each review package has one of the statuses described in the following table. The status changes as the package is reviewed and approved.
The package has been assigned to reviewers for comments and responses on the individual documents in the package.
|Not in Progress|
No action necessary.
The lead reviewer has assigned a final response to the package and sent it back to Meridian Enterprise.
The lead reviewer has stopped receiving comments and responses for the package and is collating them before assigning a final response.
|Rejected||The package was rejected in Meridian Enterprise. The package should contain a new document that lists the documents that were rejected and the reasons why they were rejected. You can view the new document like any other document as described in Downloading documents.|
Only project owners can see all the packages in a project. Other users can only see their own packages.
- If you received an email notification about the review package, click the link in the email. Your browser opens to the Portal sign-in page.
- Sign in as described in Signing in. After you have successfully signed in, the package opens in a new Package Details page.
- Open the project that contains the package that you want to view as described in Opening projects.
- In the navigation bar, click the Review Packages icon . The Review Packages page appears and lists the review packages for the current project. The current state of each package is indicated by a colored bar in the left column in addition to the Status column. Hover the mouse pointer over the bar to see the name of the state. Other columns show additional information as specified in the Project Documents - Review column view that can be configured as described in Configure View Columns.
- Click the package number that you want to view. The Package Details page appears.
The areas of the Package Details page are:
- Package Details – shows the current properties of the package.
- Documents to Review – lists the documents that the package contains for review, how many reviews have been performed on each, and the related responses. A number like in the header indicates the quantity of documents in the package.
- Reviewers – lists the names of the project members that have been assigned to review the package, their roles in the review, and how many of the documents each member has reviewed. The current state of each member's review is indicated by a colored bar in the left column. Hover the mouse pointer over the bar to see the name of the state.