Dashboards are available from the Meridian Portal landing page (all projects for Tenant Administrators only) and for each project (Project Owners, Document Controllers, and Contractors).
Depending on your role, it shows multiple widgets that report metrics for the selected projects and time period, including:
- Created Projects – quantity of projects in the tenancy. Available only at the tenancy level.
- Project Members – quantities of users, groups, and pending invitations (on the date shown for the Until filter criterion). On the Pending Invites details page, you can specify an email address filter criterion.
- Package Performance – quantity of accepted or rejected package and the average time elapsed from their acknowledgment to their acceptance or rejection. Also the quantity of acknowledged packages and the average time elapsed between when they were submitted and when they were acknowledged.
- Document Status – quantity of documents and their workflow status.
- Package Status – quantity of packages and their workflow status.
- Package Transfer – quantity of packages transferred from Meridian Enterprise to Meridian Portal and their transfer status.
- Review – quantity of packages in the In Review workflow state.
- Approval – quantity of packages in the For Approval workflow state.
The widgets that are available to you depend on your role in the selected projects. Some widgets allow you to download the base data in a spreadsheet format for further analysis.To open the dashboard:
- On the Landing page or on a project home page, click the
Reportingicon . The Dashboard-Reporting page appears similar to the following picture.
To see the basis data for a particular metric or to select additional filter criteria, click More Details (all items) or a chart segment (segment items only) in the widget. The data appears in list format.
To view a particular item in a list:
- Click its Item ID. The item's details page appears.
To change the reporting criteria:
- Click the down arrow of the Select a Project list and then select the project names that you want reported in the dashboard widgets. Available only on the tenancy level. Otherwise, data is shown for the current project.
- Click the calendar icon of the From field and then select the reporting period start date.
- Click the calendar icon of the Until field and then select the reporting period end date.
- Click Apply Filters. The page updates to show the results for your selected criteria.
- On the details page of the data that you want to export, click Export in the toolbar and the select the output format that you want. A progress dialog appears. Up to 1000 items may be exported.
- Click Download. The file downloads to your browser.