The Meridian Portal viewer provides two search tools for simple or more advanced searches.To run a simple search:
- Type the text that you want to find in the Search field and then press Enter or click the Search icon . The first occurrence of the text is highlighted.
- Click the Search icon repeatedly to jump to each successive occurrence of the text in the document.
- Click the Toggle Side Panel icon to open the left side panel if it is not open already.
- Click the Full Document Search icon to show the search options if it is not open already.
- Type the text that you want to find in the text box.
- Click options or type values using the descriptions in the following table.
Search options Option Description Whole word only
Finds only the text that you entered and not alternative forms of the same word.
Finds only text that matches the case of the text that you entered.
- Press Enter or click Go. The left side panel lists the occurrences of the text within the document and shows the surrounding context.
- Click an occurrence to jump to that location in the document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.