Following are the ways that you can change the document viewing area in the Meridian Portal viewer.
The viewer works in two modes: pan mode and zoom mode. The pan mode icon is darker when pan mode is active. The zoom mode icon is darker when zoom mode is active. Only one mode can be active at a time. You switch modes by clicking the icon of the inactive mode.
To change the viewing area by...Zoom (in zoom mode):
- Click and drag a fence around the desired viewing area.
- Click the Zoom Out icon or the Zoom In icon to zoom in steps
- Drag the Zoom slider to zoom dynamically
- Click in the document and drag to show the desired viewing area.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the Page Layout icon to show the page layout palette.
- Hover the mouse pointer over a layout icon to show the layout mode in a tooltip.
- Click a layout icon to select the desired mode. The view refreshes to show the selected mode.
- Click the Fit Width icon to fit the page width within the viewer window.
- Click the Fit Page icon to fit the entire page in the viewer window. The view refreshes to show the selected mode.
- Click the Full Screen icon .
Please sign in to leave a comment.