The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality in build 4.0.19. Some of these changes might not be available in your tenancy. Contact your Accruent account manager to discuss how these changes can affect you.
- MPS-7878 It is now possible to specify the areas of expertise that apply to each project type as described in Managing expertises. This feature is intended to be used with future distribution matrix features.
- MPS-8587 The same members list described in Viewing and editing project memberships may now be added as an external property page in Meridian PowerWeb.
- MPS-14108 Document metadata may now be exported to CSV or XLSX format as described in Exporting document properties.
- MPS-14193 An issue that prevented data from displaying correctly in the Raw tab of an event in the audit trail has been fixed.
- MPS-14194, MPS-14620 Minor UI improvements.