Comparing document metadata revisions allows you to see what changes have been made to the property values between two document revisions.To compare document metadata revisions:
- Open the list of documents as described in Finding documents.
- Click the Item ID of the document that you want to compare. The Properties page of the document appears and shows the property values of the latest revision.
- In the History toolbar, click Compare. The Document History page appears and shows the history of the document on the right side of the page.
- Select two revisions in the History list (the first selection is shown as the Base version) and then click Compare.
- The property values of both revisions are shown side-by-side. Changes made to the base revision are highlighted in orange in the compared revision. Additions made to the base revision are highlighted in green in the compared revision. Deletions made to the base revision are highlighted in red in the compared revision. The revision bar in the middle of the page shows the relative location of changes that might not be visible on-screen. Scroll the page to see the additional changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.