The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6545 When a user uploads documents and clicks the Match button, the default Commit as action is now set depending on the status of the matched documents as described in Uploading documents.
- NG-7341 A new command Revise is available to users with the Project Owner and Document Controller roles. The command initializes a new revision of a released document as described in Revising released documents.
- NG-7347 Meridian Enterprise users with the Project Owner and Document Controller roles may now select documents and send them to a Portal user with the Contractor role who can act upon the documents.
- NG-7360 Portal users with the Project Owner and Document Controller roles may now NG-7361 send documents from the For Routing status to Meridian Enterprise as described in Sending packages.
- NG-7381 The tiles in the Documents and Packages lists on a project home page are now organized into columns by overall status, by rows for the issue reason, and indicate their current workflow state by name and by color. The new visual representation makes it easy to see the items that need different actions or that have been completed.
- NG-7404 Minor UI improvements.
- NG-7465 An issue that could cause the creation of a new document to fail in a project that is linked to a Portal project that has been deleted has been resolved.
- NG-7467 Users with the Project Owner and Document Controller roles may now only match uploaded documents to documents in the Draft state as described in Uploading documents.
- NG-7534 The stability of sending released documents in multiple packages to a user with the Contractor role has been improved.
- NG-7567 The Packages page now provides filter options for package type in addition to the status.
- NG-7598 When a user with the Contractor roles sends a package in a Packages Only project to Meridian Enterprise, users with the Document Controller role receive an email notification as described in Sending packages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.