The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-7301 Accept and Reject buttons are no longer visible for users with the Contributor role when a package is in the Compliance Check state.
- NG-7323 Review packages from Meridian can now be completed if they contain documents with very many annotations.
- NG-7386 Released documents may now be sent to team members as described in Sending packages.
- NG-7448 Documents are no longer duplicated after having been uploaded by a user with the NG-7470 Document Controller role, sent for approval, approved, and sent for review, released, or their metadata edited.
- NG-7464 The Package Description field will now accept up to 2000 characters.
- NG-7466 Minor UI improvements
- NG-7468 Document number calculations now work correctly for newly created document types.
- NG-7512 Custom labels may now be configured for all document properties.
- NG-7525 Pictures now appear correctly in notification email messages.
- NG-7526 Property internal names now appear as tooltips during property configuration by users with the Tenant Administrator role.
Please sign in to leave a comment.