The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6497 The error handling when PDFTron intermediate (XOD) files are not available for viewing has been improved.
- NG-6538 Searching for repository documents to match with uploaded files now includes the Title, Document Number, and Filename properties as described in Uploading documents.
- NG-6898 The available compliance checks now include a Revision number is not sequential rule as described in Configuring compliance rules.
- NG-7364 An issue has been fixed that could cause errors when changing the document type of an existing document from a type for which the Alternative ID property is shown to a type for which the property is hidden.
- NG-7397 An issue has been fixed that could prevent disabling a document type after having changed its Customized Terminology property previously.
- NG-7403 It is now possible to compare revisions from a document's Details page as described in Comparing document metadata revisions.
- NG-7405 An issue has been fixed that could cause documents that were changed from the Facility Document type to the Project Document type to not be editable on the clipboard.
- NG-7411 An issue has been fixed that could cause some items in long lookup lists to not be shown when editing document properties.
- NG-7422 An issue has been fixed that could cause paging of long lists of project members to not work correctly.
- NG-7449 An issue has been fixed that could cause some values of cascading lookup lists to not display properly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.