The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- MPS-12415 An issue that could prevent the viewer icon from appearing on the Files tab of a document's Properties page has been fixed.
- MPS-13887 Tooltips that display descriptions of property definitions have been added to the Document Properties list on the Account Settings page.
- MPS-14006 A Meridian user with the Document Controller role may now send documents that originated in Portal and have been reviewed in Meridian directly to a user with the Contractor role as described in Sending documents to Meridian Portal.
- MPS-14008 The Project Document Control group may now be enabled or disabled for specific project types as described in Managing project types.
- MPS-14017 An issue that made it possible for a user with the Document Controller role to accept and assign ownership of documents that have compliance errors has been fixed.
- MPS-14090 The Sheet Number property now accepts up to 10 alphanumeric characters.