The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-5794 The same file extension blacklist is now used for all file uploads.
- NG-6534 The default due date for packages can now be configured for each package type as NG-6958 described in Configuring package response time.
- NG-6549 A notification email message is now sent when a new package is sent from a Contractor to a Document Controller. The content of messages has also been improved.
- NG-7104 The current state of compliance checking is now shown for documents and packages when they are accepted as described in Moving documents in the workflow.
- NG-7117 Minor UI improvements.
- NG-7253 The Accept, Reject, and Assign actions are now not available when a document is read-only. Imported documents are now assigned the status Unacknowledged regardless of the status of a previous version.