The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6561 Users may now Ctrl+click an item ID to open the document's Properties page in a new browser tab as described in Viewing and editing document properties.
- NG-6672 Minor UI improvements
- NG-6883 When a user is removed from a project, packages that they sent to the project are no longer shown on their My Tasks list.
- NG-7088 A new compliance rule Title has changed has been added to the document
NG-7103 upload rules described in Uploading documents and the document approval rules described in Approving or reject documents.
- NG-7102 Each document's compliance status is now shown with its other properties.
- NG-7236 The assignee's name is now shown correctly in the Documents list after a document has been acknowledged by a document controller as described in Acknowledging packages.
- NG-7249 Errors no longer occur if a user changes the document type of a document a second time while compliance checking is in progress from prior metadata changes.
- NG-7250 It is now possible to download a document from Meridian Portal after its title has been changed in Meridian as described in Download documents from packages.
- NG-7282 The Export button is no longer available to users without sufficient privileges when viewing a project audit trail as described in Auditing project activity.