The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- MPS-8473 On project pages, only the document and package status tiles for the available issue reasons are now shown as described in Opening projects.
- MPS-8490 Uploaded MicroStation DGN files are now scanned for dependencies similar to AutoCAD DWG files and as described in Uploading documents.
- MPS-12192 Users with the Lead Reviewer role are no longer able to finalize a review without selecting a valid response as described in Responding about a document.
- MPS-12774 The Submit button is now disabled after use as described in Sending packages.
- MPS-13942 The Accept and Reject buttons are now available for documents sent from Meridian as described in Approving or rejecting documents.
- MPS-13950, MPS-13956 Minor UI improvements
- MPS-14004 The performance of sending documents with annotations from Meridian to packages-only projects in Portal as described in Sending document to Meridian Portal has been improved.