The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-4076 The pagination controls that are shown when uploading a document to match an existing document in a package now work correctly.
- NG-4799 The size of the drag-and-drop area on the Uploads page has been fixed.
- NG-6134 When editing properties on the clipboard, pasting too many rows no longer creates new rows.
- NG-6525 When paging through a list of documents on the clipboard with the details page open, the first document is no longer shown after the first page.
- NG-6537 Documents and their metadata may now be downloaded from project repositories.
- NG-6719 In Meridian, when a new version of a document is added to a package and sent to Portal and the new version is matched to the prior version in a package that has already been acknowledged in Portal, the new package can be acknowledged and the new version is automatically subjected to compliance checks.
- NG-6899 Uploading documents now includes a compliance check that required properties have values.
- NG-6968 Uploading documents now includes a compliance check for a source file.
- NG-7076 Value validation messages for the Sheet Count and Sheet Size properties are now shown correctly.
- NG-7101 The results of the compliance checks that are performed during document uploads are now shown on the document detail pages and during metadata comparison.
- NG-7119 Exporting very large project audit logs no longer fails.
- NG-7122 It is now possible to sign on to Meridian Portal with the same identity as the other NG-7123 Meridian Cloud applications.
- NG-7170 Uploading documents now includes a compliance check for a rendition file.
- NG-7172 Minor UI improvements
- NG-7198 Changing a document's title now shows the new title correctly in the Documents list.
- NG-7199 Accepting or rejecting individual new document revisions in a package works correctly.
- NG-7209 When packages are sent from Meridian to Portal and acknowledged, the documents are routed to the Compliance Check state and assigned to the selected user.
- NG-7248 It is no longer possible to send a package for approval without specifying an approver.