The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6175 Users assigned to the Tenant Administrator role may now create custom text properties as described in Creating and editing properties.
- NG-6305 Tenant data is now encrypted when it is stored.
- NG-6564 The Landing page now shows a list of the 10 oldest received packages for which the user is assigned the Project Owner or Document Controller role. The list includes links that allow opening the related package or project.
- NG-6745 The Facility Document type now includes Sheet Count and Sheet Number properties to support document exchange with Meridian Power as described in Sending documents to Meridian Portal.
- NG-6872 A user assigned to the Contractor role can now add or remove documents from rejected packages in the Edit state and resend the package as described in Revising a package.
- NG-6995 Minor UI improvements.
- NG-6996 Property configuration changes to a document are now saved correctly if the document type is changed in the configuration dialog box.
- NG-7003 An issue that could cause files to not be found during import has been resolved.
- NG-7015 A descriptive error message is now shown if a user attempts to open a package from the Received Packages list and the user is not a member of the project in which the package resides.
- NG-7021 An issue that caused new Packages Only type projects to be invisible that were created in Meridian Portal from Meridian Enterprise has been resolved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.