The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6526 Review responses are now saved correctly when a document is reviewed more than once.
- NG-6541 The Uploads page now shows a Commit As and Match To columns that indicate how the uploaded files will be saved if the user commits the upload session. For more information, see Uploading documents.
- NG-6573 The compliance status of documents is now shown in a new Compliance column in the document list of packages. A user with the Contractor role can edit the document properties or upload a revised file to resolve the rejected documents and resend the package. For more information, see Revising a package.
- NG-6743 File sizes are now shown when documents are compared. For more information, see Comparing document metadata revisions.
- NG-6904 A package icon is now shown in the Status column of project document lists if the document is assigned to a package. Hovering the mouse pointer over the icon displays the package name. Clicking the icon opens the package.
- NG-7008 Users assigned to the Contractor role now see the 10 most recent packages on the home page for which they are the recipient and the package status is not Acknowledged.
- NG-7060 Minor UI improvements.
- NG-7063 Property changes made on the Details (preview slider) page of package documents are now saved correctly.
- NG-7073 Custom text property value input is now limited to 50 characters.
- NG-7075 Users assigned to the Contractor role can now delete rejected documents that they are replacing by uploading new files. For more information, see Revising a package.
- NG-7081 User assigned to the Contributor role may now release documents in the For Routing state. For more information, see Moving documents in the workflow.
- NG-7082 An issue that caused errors when downloading PDF files has been fixed.
- NG-7093 The Compare option is no longer available on the Details preview page of documents that were resent by a user assigned to the Contractor role.
- NG-7095 The Compliance value of documents is now reset if the documents are resent by a user assigned to the Contractor role. For more information, see Revising a package.
Please sign in to leave a comment.