When you route a package of documents from a Project repository type project to other team members to work on, you must select a reason for doing so. The list of available reasons are predefined and include reasons for use with recipients internal to Meridian Portal, external to Meridian Portal, or both types of recipients. Each project type starts with a default list of reasons that correspond to the tasks that users may perform in Meridian Portal. You may customize their names and disable reasons that you do not need but you may not add new reasons.
You must be assigned to the Tenant Administrator role to perform this task.
To view or edit the list of issues reasons for a project type:
- On the Meridian Portal Landing page, in the navigation bar, click the Account Settings icon . The Account Settings page appears.
- In the menu, click Issue Reasons. The Issue Reasons page appears and lists the current issue reasons for the project type shown in the list header.
- In the header, select the project type from the list for which you want to manage its issue reasons.
- To set a custom name for an issue reason for a project type:
- In the toolbar, click Edit. The Customized Terminology column of the list becomes editable.
- Type a name in the Customized Terminology column for the desired issue reason and then click Save. The custom name is shown for that issue reason in the selected project type throughout your tenancy.
To enable or disable issue reasons for a project type:
- In the header, click Edit. The Enabled column of the list becomes editable.
- Select check boxes in the Enabled column for the issue reasons that you want to be available and then click Save. The enabled issues reasons are available for the selected project type throughout your tenancy.