If you send a package and it gets rejected because it doesn't contain the correct documents, you can revise the package and resend it for reconsideration. You may remove or add documents to the package to make it more acceptable.
You must be assigned to the Contractor role to perform this task.To revise a package:
- Acknowledge the package if it has not been already as described in Acknowledging packages. The status of the package changes to EDIT and the Resend button is enabled but you should first change the contents of the package before you send it again.
- To remove an incorrect document:
- In the Documents list, click the Remove icon in the row of the document that you want to remove. The document is removed from the package.
To add a document:
- Remember the project name and then add the document as described in Submit New Or Revised Documents.
- Return to the package.
- In the toolbar, click Resend. The Resend dialog box appears.
- Click options or type values using the descriptions in the following table.
- Click Send. The package is sent with the status of Sent. An email notification with a link to the package is sent to the recipient.
Click the field to show a calendar from which you can select a future date when you want to receive the package recipient’s response. You cannot choose a prior date.
Type a description of the changes that you made to the package or instructions for the recipient.