The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6130 Minor UI improvements
- NG-6360 Drawings added to an upload batch after PDF files are now scanned as expected.
- NG-6369 Resending a project invitation to a user with an invalid email address no longer causes errors and false confirmation that the email was sent; the invitation is not sent.
- NG-6522 When you remove a user from a project, the project is now also removed from the Recent Projects list of that user.
- NG-6574 Users with the Document Controller, Project Admin, and Project Owner roles can now accept or reject documents in incoming packages after performing compliance checking. Acceptance of all documents is required to accept the package and make the documents available in the project repository.
- NG-6584 Users with the Tenant Admin role can now create either Packages Only projects or Standard Project (project repository) projects and select from the configured project types. All existing Project Repository type projects have been migrated to Standard Project projects.
- NG-6596 The web application user interface, email notifications, and Ideas portal now
NG-6597 include new BlueCielo branding (BlueCielo, an accruent company).
- NG-6632 After adding a user with the Contractor role to a project, the role no longer appears as m360_project_roleContractor in the audit log.
- NG-6679 Minor stability improvements
- Users with the Tenant Admin role can now delete unused project types.
- NG-6693 Users with the Document Controller role can now reject incoming packages that fail compliance checking.
- NG-6884 Links in email notifications that new packages have been sent from Meridian Enterprise now open the package details page as expected instead of the home page.