The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-7045 The header, footer, and email notification styles have changed to align Meridian NG-7388 Portal with the new Accruent branding and to make future integrations more visually seamless. These changes should not impact your workflows or configuration.
- NG-7342 A Workflow icon is now available in the navigation menu that, when clicked, shows a diagram of the Portal workflow with its states and transitions for the various tasks described in Moving documents in the workflow. The user can toggle between the entire workflow and only that portion related to their project role.
- NG-7362 Externally routed package issue reasons may now be configured per project type, new reasons added, and their names customized as described in Managing package issue reasons. A standard set of reasons is provided for internally routed packages.
- NG-7377 When documents are placed on the clipboard as described in Adding documents to the clipboard, toolbar icons now show a tooltip if the icons are disabled because some of the documents are invalid for that action. The reason that the action is invalid is shown in the tooltip.
- NG-7508 The Release command is now available in the toolbar on the document Properties page whether it is shown as a slider or as a full page.
- NG-7514 The second level of hierarchical lookup lists now populates and clears properly.
- NG-7637 Minor UI improvements
- NG-7661 Refreshing the clipboard page as a user with the Contractor role no longer revokes the user's access to the page.
- NG-7662 Refreshing the Documents page no longer invalidates the user's privileges for the project.