The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-6513 Annotations made by PDFTron in PDF documents sent from Meridian to Portal are now visible in Portal.
- NG-6544 Item IDs that appear in packages are now clickable to navigate to the document details page by users with the Contractor role after the package has been accepted and by users with the Document Controller role after the package has been acknowledged.
- NG-6575 After acknowledging receipt of a package from a user with the Contractor role, a user with the Document Controller can now accept the package, which also notifies the sender by email.
- NG-6688 The user interface can now be shown in the Spanish language.
- NG-6725 The My Tasks page is now displayed correctly in Firefox.
- NG-6726 Package numbers, if generated in Meridian, are now also used in Portal.
- NG-6728 Lookup list property labels are now synchronized from Meridian to Portal instead of property codes.
- NG-6757 Minor UI improvements.
- NG-6768 When documents are sent from Meridian to Portal, the Meridian Document Number property is saved as the Portal Master Document Number. When the document is sent back to Meridian, the Document Number property is replaced with a number generated by Portal.
- NG-6777 Documents that are acknowledged and accepted by a user with the Document Controller role and then their ownership reassigned now remain visible to users with the Contractor role.