The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes.
- NG-2256 Existing redline markups are now included with Meridian360 markups in import packages.
- NG-2666 A new error message is now shown if the PDFTron viewer cannot generate the view. A different error message is shown if the PDF file is corrupted.
- NG-3495, NG-3562 Tenant administrators can now configure a connection to a Meridian Enterprise Server. A confirmation dialog box with configurable text can be shown to users before they are shown the BlueCielo Explorer repository.
- NG-3375 Authorized users may now open a BlueCielo Explorer repository from within Meridian360 and create a package of master documents that they can download, modify, and submit.
- NG-3449, NG-3450 Tenant administrators can now configure a third-party identity provider to allow single sign-on.