You can view the comments for a package that have been made by other members of the project team and add your own comments to the package.To view comments for a package:
- Open the project that contains the package for which you want to view its comments as described in Opening projects.
- In the navigation bar, click the Packages icon . The Packages page appears and lists the packages that are contained in the current project.
- Click the Actions icon of the package for which you want to view its comments and then click Comments on the menu that appears. The <PackageName> dialog box appears and shows Details, Comments, and History tabs for the selected package.
- Click the Comments tab. The existing comments for the package are shown.
- View the existing comments as described in the previous task.
- Type your comments in the box at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click Send. Your comments are added to the package.