You can view information about all of the activities that project members perform, which is logged in Meridian Portal.
You must be assigned to the Project Owner or Contributor role to perform this task. Only users with the Account Administrator role may view the entire system audit log.
- Open the project as described in Opening projects.
- Click the Audit Trail icon . The current audit log appears. The activities are listed in order from newest to oldest.
- To view additional information about a particular action, click Details icon in the last column. The details about the action appear in a dialog box.
Exports are limited to a maximum of 1000 events.
- Filter the events as described in the preceding task, if necessary.
- In the toolbar, click Export. The Audit Trail Export dialog box appears and the export file is generated.
- When the export file is ready and the Export button is enabled, click Export. The export file downloads to your browser where you can open it in any CSV-compatible application.
To view all of the system activity log, see Audit Portal Activity.