A Quick Share is a temporary package of documents for use by other project members. Access to the contents of Quick Shares expire and they are not tracked so they should not be used in place of transmittals.
- Quick Shares are automatically assigned a package number by the system.
- By default, Quick Shares expire 30 days after creation.
To create a Quick Share:
- Open the project for which you want to create a Quick Share as described in Opening projects.
- In the navigation bar, click the Quick Shares icon . The Quick Shares page appears and lists the Quick Shares that you have created as well as the Quick Shares that have been shared with you by others.
- Click New Share. The New Quick Share dialog box appears.
- Click options or type values using the descriptions in the following table. Required fields are indicated by the asterisk (*) character.
- Click Create. The new Quick Share is added to the list of Quick Shares shared by you.
Type the name of the Quick Share.
Type a description of the Quick Share.