After you create a Quick Share and upload documents to it, you can share it with other members of the project team. Those members will receive an email notification that you have shared a Quick Share with them. The message will also contain a link to the Quick Share.
If the recipient of a Quick Share notification forwards their email to another person, a notification is also sent to you.To share a Quick Share:
- Open the Quick Share list for the project that contains the Quick Share that you want to share as described in Viewing Quick Shares.
- In the Quick Share list, click the Actions icon of the Quick Share that you want to share and then click Share on the menu that appears. The Share Package dialog box appears. Continue with step 3 below.OR
- Open the Quick Share that you want to share as described in Viewing Quick Shares.
- In the toolbar, click Share Package. The Share Package dialog box appears. The names of the project members with which the package is already shared are shown in Members.
- In Add new members, type the beginning of the name of a user with which you want to share the package. The full names of matching members are shown.
- Click the names that you want to add. The selected names are added to the Members list.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for any additional members.
- Type a message in Comment that you want to send to the members.
- Click Share. Notifications are sent to the members you invited.