The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-5534 The Document Number property is no longer generated automatically and has been replaced by the Item ID property.
- NG-5793 The file upload size limits for project repositories are now the same as for packages.
- NG- 5820 Properties with simple lists of values can now be used to filter the document list in project repositories. Properties with hierarchical lists of values can be used to perform faceted filtering of the document list.
- NG-6165 Application internal structures have been added to prepare for localization.
- NG-6171 Packages and documents exchanged between users with the Document Controller, Contributor, and Contractor roles are now assigned appropriate statuses.
- NG-6342 The Meridian360 Portal Help Center widget has been replaced by a widget that presents both interactive walkthroughs and search results from the Help Center to the user.
- NG-6344 The My Projects page now lists both Packages Only and Project Repository type projects.
- NG-6415 An error is no longer shown when an invalid CSV file is imported to a hierarchical lookup property definition. The problems are now listed in the import summary instead.
- NG-6420 The Packages icon is no longer shown in the menu for users with the Approver role.
- NG-6421 Users with the Approver role may no longer navigate by URL to packages that are not assigned to them.
- NG-6423 The performance of validating user roles to perform commands has been improved.
- NG-6428 An issue that allowed invalid editing of document metadata has been fixed.
- NG-6436 Users with the Approver role may now view document details.
- NG-6438 Minor UI improvements.
- NG-6442 Documents sent from Meridian Enterprise and documents uploaded separately are now assigned mutually unique item IDs.
- NG-6447 Larger CSV files may now be imported to hierarchical lookup property definitions.
- NG-6448 An error is no longer shown when editing document metadata after hierarchical lookup values have been changed in the property definitions.
- NG-6449 Entering duplicate label or code values for hierarchical lookup properties are now prevented in the user interface.
- NG-6472 Users with the Document Controller role may now edit document metadata using the clipboard.
- NG-6485 An issue that prevented documents from being accepted by users with the Document Controller role has been fixed.
- NG-6487 Hierarchical lookup property values that are deleted from the property definition are now removed from the UI immediately.
- NG-6502 Users with the Contributor role may no longer create packages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.