The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-4257 A user with the Contractor role can now match uploaded revisions to documents returned to them by a Document Controller.
- NG-4261 A user with the Contractor role can now search for documents to which to match uploaded revisions.
- NG-4275 Users may now remove one or more documents from the clipboard.
- NG-4345 Users may now set an option for their preferred data format.
- NG-4346 Each user's Projects page now shows clickable tiles for documents and for packages that each indicate the quantity with a specific status.
- NG-4347 When a user clicks on a tile on their Projects page, they are directed to the project repository where they are shown the items that correspond to the clicked tile.
- NG-4385 Tenant administrators may now select between Redirect and POST protocols for SAML binding.
- NG-4387 SAML requests and responses are now signed.
- NG-4511 The quantity of items on the clipboard is now shown next to clipboard actions.