The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-5821 Uploaded files are now automatically matched by filename to existing repository documents. Users with the Document Controller or Contributor role may manually search for and match uploaded documents to existing repository documents in order to create new revisions.
- NG-6163 A new role Approver has been added that grants the user the privilege to approve documents. The Project Owner, Document Controller, and Contributor roles may also approve documents.
- NG-6309 The Document Number property has been replaced by a new property Item ID as the key identifier of documents.
- NG-6361 UI improvements
- NG-6382 UI improvements
- NG-6383 Corrected the audit log entry for new projects.
- NG-6394 Closed packages in a Packages Only type project may now be reopened.