The following bugs have been fixed and improvements made to existing functionality since the last Release Notes article.
- NG-5509 Users may now edit the metadata properties of single documents.
- NG-5510 Users may now edit the metadata properties of multiple documents with the clipboard.
- NG-5673 New features may now be announced in a popup balloon within the application.
- NG-5674 Users may now submit ideas for improvements with the Feedback item on the user's pulldown menu.
- NG-5676 The navigation of tenancy, project, and user settings has been improved.
- NG-5679 When a user uploads AutoCAD drawings, they are scanned for missing Xrefs and a warning is shown if they aren't included in the same upload.
- NG-5693 When a user uploads documents, the document type is set to: the matching document (if found), the default document type, or the user's selection.
- NG-5695 Collated annotations that result from a review and now shown (read-only) with the rendition in the project repository.
- NG-5708 The types of documents are now shown in project repositories and may be selected for filtering the document list.
- NG-5763 Lookup list type properties may now be configured and reset to default values by tenant administrators.
- NG-5777 Different revisions of the same document may now be compared for metadata and file property differences.
- NG-5802 The project repository document list may now be filtered on user-specified text in metadata and filenames.
- NG-5933 A warning dialog is now shown when the user navigates away from a page before saving their changes.
- NG-5964 Empty boxes are now longer shown for missing files in document lists.
- NG-5982 UI improvements